You can visit Colección SOLO by registering and booking a date via the form below.
- All visits are guided (in Spanish or English) and last approximately 50 minutes. Punctuality is kindly requested. The maximum delay time allowed is 15 minutes from the beginning of the visit, after this time and in order not to interrupt the group, it will not be possible to join the visit.
- Bookings normally open 1 week in advance.
- All visitors to the museum must complete a registration form, which will be sent to your email when you book.
- Large bags and umbrellas can damage the artworks and are not permitted.
- For conservation reasons, visitors are asked not to touch the artworks or display cabinets.
To organize a private visit or request another language, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visitor care and accessibility
Is the museum suitable for children?
When it comes to the younger generation, Colección SOLO is enjoyed by children of all age groups. However, many of our artworks and installations are housed within dark rooms with sounds, nudity and flashing videos. Be aware: some artworks in this exhibition may contain nudity. Please keep this in mind when considering if you’d like to bring young children.
Can my kids visit Colección SOLO unaccompanied by an adult?
Children from the age of 16 may visit the Museum without being accompanied by an adult. However, we cannot supervise young children. Parents and guardians of unaccompanied children aged 12 to 18 are responsible and accountable for the behaviour of their children at all times.
Sign up here to receive information and news about Colección SOLO and other activities at Espacio SOLO.
For more information about our museum, cultural events, or other uses, please write to us at email@example.com.
Location: Plaza de la Independencia, 5. 28001 Madrid
For conservation reasons, the temperature in Espacio SOLO is 22C.